Friday, May 7, 2010

Welcome to Applications in GIS Blog!

Welcome to Applications in GIS!  New semester, New look, New title, Same link...no need to create more work ourselves, right?  For my new students, please email me your newly created blog addresses and I'll get your blog link posted here... welcome to the world of blogging.  You'll find my great group of seasoned GIS students to be quite helpful on the class discussion board if you get stuck. :)  Also, take a look at some fellow student's blog posts for an idea of what I'm looking for on your weekly blog posts.  Well, let's get started... I can't wait to see your outputs. 

Amber Bloechle
P.S.If you are first time visitor to the blog, please take time to view student's work - especially final project links... they're stellar.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment